Burpee With Push-Up
- Jump straight up, getting as much height as you can.
- Land softly, and lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
- Jump your feet back into a plank position.
- Do one basic push-up, bending the elbows and then your straightening your arms back to plank.
- Jump the feet forward to the hands, and come into a squat and prepare to jump up — this completes one rep
Bridge With Kick
Reps: 10 each side
- Starting in a bridge position with your hands by your sides.
- Lift your left foot off the floor, straightening your knee but keeping your thighs parallel.
- Kick your left leg up, so the sole of your flexed foot is toward the ceiling.
- Without letting the pelvis drop, slowly lower your left leg so your thighs are even. This completes one rep.
Elbow Plank With Leg Lift
Reps: 20, alternating sides
In an elbow plank, lift your left foot off the floor, keeping your pelvis parallel to the floor. Hold for three seconds, then lower the leg. This completes one rep. Repeat on the other side.